Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Have Passport, Will Travel

No sooner do we get Sky's passport and her first international trip is planned.  This is a Mommy and Sky adventure as Mark can't make it.  We will be cruising to the Caribbean (with Grandpa, Grandma and other family) for 5 days. 

I am thankful we were invited on the trip, and we are not having to pay for it.  It's certainly a nice sunny getaway in the middle of our grey rainy time of year.  Plus, it's a fun way to celebrate Dad's birthday.  

I know there will be challenges flying to Miami with a 10 month old, but my plan is once I'm on the boat all stress is over and done and it's time to relax.  I'm so looking forward to visiting the ports and soaking up some local flavor, eating local food and just relaxing on the beaches.  Sky LOVES the water and is going to be so happy with 5 days of fun in pools and the ocean.

No comments: