Saturday, September 1, 2012

Oh Canada

We are almost all packed and ready to go.  Just have to pack the ice chest and last minute items in the morning and hit the road. 

We are both ready for some phone and computer free time away. 

We will not be sending or receiving any phone calls or text messages until we are state side again on the 9th. 

I can't totally disconnect though.  I am taking my laptop because I have 3 ff leagues to keep up with, and will be setting my teams Wednesday before the game starts (may do a quick mid-week post). 

You know what I'm loving about this trip...I know I can run off all food/drink indulgences.  (I'm actually pretty good on vacation...I don't like to go crazy because I don't like feeling like crap from food and drink I'm not used to.)  This is my first vacation that I've been itching to run, in the past I have gone into it thinking if I get a run or two in great, if not I don't really care.  I care this time.  Whistler has miles and miles of amazing trails and paths and I'm so excited to get some solo runs in!!!  I feel like I have put the hard running work in and now I get to enjoy some "vacation" runs!   

I hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend and enjoys their week! 

P.S. Have fun in Seaside Jodi!!  Can't wait to walk after we are both back in town and catch up. 

P.P.S.  Amy I looked for you in the crowd while watching the ND game today, didn't see you but thought about you and how much fun you were having at the game!  Hope you got some fun runs in on the Green Isle!  

 

No comments: