Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fun In The Kitchen




 

Her favorite spot to play in the kitchen.  I let it slide because she is happy and I have stuff to cook and things to get done in the kitchen, and at least it keeps her out of the glass dishes and breakables.  Plus, one of the first things I did was to put all the paper goods under the sink and move all the cleaning stuff and chemicals up above the washer and dryer.  I can hardly get to them, let alone her.   

I gave the unplugged thing a go today sort of.  There were (still are) bowl games on all day long, so of course I had to tune in.  But, I was very limited in my phone and computer usage, and you know it felt strange but good.  I think I'm going to like being technology MIA once a week! 

The nice thing is Sky likes football, and I have no problem turning blowouts and half time into whatever Sky wants to do time.  So, it all worked out. 

So looking forward to my last run of the year tomorrow morning.  Going to be an early run, in the cold and dark, and it will be hilly...taking on 5 mile drive with El.  But, really looking forward to test running more new gear!!! 



No comments: