Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a moment shared with Sky at her Dr. appointment today. 

It's no secret I'm not a fan of her getting shots.  More specifically of me being the one that has to pin her down, and the look she gives me while it's happening. 

I was thankful she ended up only needing two.  I'm even more thankful for her loving little heart.  As I was wrapping her up in a bear hug/pin to the table she looked up at me and whispered, "I love you" and then started crying. 

It broke my heart in a good way.  That little girl gets to me in ways no one else ever will.

On a side note this was the first appointment that she was big enough to step onto the adult scale.  She was so proud of herself stepping up there and then turning around and doing her little happy feet shuffle for all to see. 


No comments: