Saturday, November 2, 2013

Nothing But Phone Photo's

Today is going to be a busy day getting the house cleaned up and ready for Mark's Birthday Zombie Movie Night.  That's right he wanted to watch Zombie moves with friends for his birthday. 

Since I need to stop wasting time and get my butt in gear here are some photo's from the phone the last week or so.  Have a great weekend everyone!   


Sky loves markers...thank goodness these were the washable kind!
 
Sky and Mark's pumpkin above, mine below...original no?
 


 
Another fluffy pink coat picture.
 
 
 
 Maybe she'll be a trail runner?  She did several hill repeats on this one and only fell once.
 



P.S. I kind of hate blogger right now.  It only let's me make one picture per post large.  Anyone else a blogger user...any picture posting advice so I can make them all large like I used to be able to do?  At this rate I may need to look at other blog hosting options! 


No comments: