Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday!

Things I'm thankful for today:

-Play Dates with friends! 
Snuggled in watching Mary Poppins!
 
-Really amazingly good lip balm!  Kona Kare is all natural and feels so crazy good on my lips.  Plus, it lasts forever, through showers even!  I loved the hand written thank you card that came with my order as well.  Great customer service right there!  Click the link above and check them out! 
 
 
 
-A husband that makes me laugh all the time!  Even when I probably shouldn't.  :)
 
-That we get to spend a weekend in Portland with good friends!
 
-That every time I start doubting my ability and methods to home pre-school Sky she busts out with her numbers, letters, colors, shapes etc.. and lets me know that "You're doing ok Mom".   
 
-Cuddles, lot's and lot's of cuddles.  It seems that Sky only wants to do two things...cuddle and run, run. 
 
-It's a 4 day weekend for Mark!  We both like it when Daddy is home! 
 
-I got all my running in before today...just don't think I'd have it in me to run in the rain today.
 
-I'm the only one in the house that likes hot spiced wine...it's all mine! 
 
What are you thankful for today?
 
 



No comments: