Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve!!

We spent Christmas Eve with my dad and his wife, Val, and it was pretty perfect!  A totally laid back day of playing with Sky, Mark and I both getting hip treatments to work out a few kinks (thank goodness the little pains I had on the last run were in the early stages of bigger issues, and we totally got them taken care of!), amazing steak and wine parings, presents, and Christmas Light displays.


I know it's a dark picture, but Sky was so over the top excited about the display!  She kept running from tree to tree in amazement!  I was amazed as well, and completely impressed that it's a fee display with synchronized music that you can listen to in your car, or get and walk through the display as it plays outside.  On the West side of the state you would pay good money to see such a display, but over here it's just something the local landscape company does for the community to enjoy.

I'm off to watch some Christmas Classics, drink more wine and enjoy time with the less connected side of the family.  Out of respect for their lack of cell phone/computer/social media addiction I will be taking a break as well, and totally looking forward to it!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

   

No comments: