Wednesday, December 18, 2013

That's A Wrap...Last Stroller Group of the Year!

That's a wrap for 2013.  What an awesome year of running and walking the group has had!  We test ran shoes, had a baby gender reveal, shared lot's of parenting advice, and even managed to get a few races in, and some of the kiddo's raced as well.  I can't wait to see what 2014 brings the group!

From Last Week's adidas Glide Boost Run!

I know one thing 2014 is bringing...more babies!!!  We are currently waiting for twins to arrive (safely though...they need to stay in the oven as long as possible!), and after that there is another little one due in March.  There are going to be so many double strollers in the next few months!!!

Another last of the year for me...last nights Tuesday night run.  Between Holiday travel and an unexpected post-Holiday trip I'll have a 3 week running group break.  I'm kinda sad about that, but it means I'll get lots of solo running in!  I have to get the solo runs in too, otherwise it's going to feel really horrible when I come back and try to keep up with the speedsters Tuesday night! 

Honestly I think I need the break.  My legs feel tired, especially after the 5K last weekend.  It felt amazing to go for and get a PR, but man my legs are still tired!  And, I think my knee needs a little TLC.  The next few days my focus will be stretching and foam rolling, along with a few Sky paced runs.  I really think she is going to be a trail runner...she loves it!  Or maybe it's the play breaks after the run?     


I really need to get a second foam roller because I'm tired of fighting with Sky over who gets to use the one we have.  No joke, she is a pro foam roller and stretcher!  Starting the good habits early!

Cute Sky pic of the day...

I've been replaced.

Watching cartoons with Pooh Bear while I got dressed and ready to run!  She kept checking that I was taking her with me though.  She didn't want to get left behind yet again while Mommy ran.  Love my little runner girl so much!  

Anyone doing any New Years Ever racing?  How about a first race of the year on the first?  Tell me about it!
   



  

No comments: