Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thankful Thursday

A few things I'm thankful for today:

-Being home. I love our home, and our life, and while vacation is nice I just really love being home.

-That Sky's had VBS all week and is having a blast. I was a little worried about sending her because we are not particularly religious and don't attend services, but it's been a good mix of typical pre-school type stuff, science projects and having love and joy in your heart. Just good basic messages. And, it has allowed me to unpack, clean up, grocery shop, and put around all kiddo free!

 VBS Crazy Hair day.
VBS Mad Scientist Day

-For real, I went to the putting green and driving range with my MIL Jan, and had a blast. So glad we got to spend time together doing something fun!


I'll be turning pro next week. ;-)

-For a little girl that has more personality than her little body can contain. It keeps things interesting and entertaining! 


-Cooler temps! 

-Tuesday Night Run Group...love it! 

-I found a canned beer I like! Next weekend's activity is a glass free, so I needed to find beer in a can that I'm willing to drink, and this is it! Now I need to see if I can find in 4 or 6 packs rather singles. 


-For family & friends willing to water my flowers and garden while we were gone. I lost one flower box, but it was an at risk box from the start (don't buy clearance flowers at the beginning of the season, something is wrong if they are on clearance when they should be brand new!), and the garden and herbs are doing great! 

-Summer, I just really love summer. 

What are you thankful for? 

No comments: