Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Things I'm Thankful For Today:
-Family visiting!

-Soccer class and how much Sky Loves it!


-The lovely flower situation I have going on, makes sitting outside and enjoying the weather so nice!

And to think I was worried I didn't plant enough of them in this planter. WOW! 

-The opportunity to stretch my wings and take on a new project. Not trying to be vague, but not ready to share yet either. Just something exciting in my life that I'm thankful for, and thankful to stretch my creative mind and see what I can do. 

-My garden, I just love watering, weeding, watching it grow, and harvesting. Sky is intrigued by it and loves helping me with it. 

-Finding a summer schedule that seems to be working so I can get my workout's in, and get everything else done. It'll change again in a few weeks when school starts, but for now I've got it going on. So much happier when I get to workout first thing! 

-Summer...hot weather...old friends...bbq's...living life outside. 

What are you Thankful For?

No comments: