Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Monday

No matter how hard I try to stick to a strength training plan/workout plan I just can't do it.  I can focus my energy on running or working out, but not both it seems.  At least not while trying to have a "normal" life at the same time. 

So, I'm trying out a daily workout challenge.  I don't know what each day will bring but they are usually quick enough that I can get it done in 10 minutes, which is about perfect. 

Today was 30 deep squats...less than 5 minutes and I'm done!!!  Love it.  I tossed in two 1 minute planks and 10 real push ups as well.  Man I hope tomorrow's challenge isn't push ups! 

Today was a big day for Sky.  I have been waiting for this day for 2 years...

 
She let me put a barrette in her hair and it made it all the way until nap time without her yanking it out!!!!  Maybe, just maybe she will let me start doing fun stuff with her hair!!


Standing still long enough for me to get the barrette in her hair wore her out.

 So over having her picture taken!

A snack with Reagan.


No comments: