Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Living The Sky Life - Photo Dump

I have random photos that I want to share but none of which are an entire blog post worthy. So today you get the random photos of Sky phone photo dump. I guess 4 photos isn't all that much, but my phone is so problematic that I can't store very many photos on it or it crashes. I'm on a post to the blog and then delete mission the rest of the week! Or maybe just delete a lot of them mission. :)

 Keeping her buddy Woody handy in her back pocket while she climbs the ladder to nothing.


 Can I do potties (Pilates) with you mommy? I'm doing it mommy, I'm doing it!

 I am so proud of how much progress she's made swimming! She's gone from needing tons of help to "do it by self" in a short amount of time. Now she's making progress every week. She was stuck for a LONG time but all of a sudden it clicked!

That look of determination while she balances, climbs, or takes on a challenging new task. 

I love that face, and I love the huge smile that comes after she's accomplished whatever it is she's trying to accomplish. This balance beam is on bungee cords and another kiddo kept bouncing it while Sky was trying to cross. Rather than get mad she just kept getting back on and starting over until she made it across bouncing and all. 

That determination is going to take her places!



No comments: