Monday, March 30, 2015

True Love

I LOVE snuggling my sleeping little munchkin!

True Love = not caring that after sleeping in my arms for over an hour she peed on me in her sleep. 

It had been the perfect afternoon of wine tasting and snuggling my munchkin while she slept in my arms. At almost 4 years old she is so close to never sleeping in my arms again, I'll risk being peed on.

Aside from being slightly embarrassed about walking through the winery looking like I drank so much I peed myself it wasn't that big of a deal really. And, let's be honest we were able to sit in the sun, taste glass after glass of wine, and enjoy spending relaxing time with my Dad and his friend all in peace without having to worry about Sky getting bored. 

Yea it was worth being peed on.

I'll post more later...time to get back to real life and take care of things around the house. 


No comments: