Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Things I'm Thankful For Today:

-Running...it's happening. Slowly, but surly it's happening and not causing accident related flare up's, and the little accident I had the other day that resulted in losing part of a toenail hurts, but not enough to stop the running. Finally, feels like Santa Barbara training is really and truly happening!

-How 2 Wear It is a fashion blog I stumbled upon one day and was an instant fan. Mostly because it's "normal" every day fashion from places like Old Navy, or more affordable lines at Nordstrom. Don't get me wrong I follow a few HIGH end fashion blogs with beautiful images of stuff I'll never be able to afford, and even if I could afford it wouldn't choose to. It's fun to look though. It's just really nice to find a blogger styling pieces that I actually own, or can go get easily!

Outfits above and below were items I owned already and were styled on How 2 Wear It! 


-Boyfriend jeans, really thankful for boyfriend jeans! Above jeans are Kut From The Kloth and fit perfectly if you size down two sizes. Still get the loos feel/benefit of a boyfriend jean, but not baggy.

-New Stella & Dot Bling! I'm loving the rebel pendant I got at Michelle's party, and am currently deciding which pieces I'm going to add to my collection using Host Benefits from the party I held. So much pretty stuff! I like how it ads a bit of edge to what could be an otherwise boring (ish) outfit.



-Sward fighting on the walk home from the park...totally normal around here!


-Freshly ground coffee every morning...it makes me feel spoiled.


-Jose Cuervo makes a pretty decent pre-mixed margarita for those lazy days when I don't want to make it from scratch myself.


-That I have the best pilates partner ever. We have so much fun, and in turn I get a double workout (plank with an extra 37 lbs on my back is way harder!).

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: