Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thankful Thursday!

Things I'm Thankful For Today:

-Sky may not swim like a fish (her words) but she does swim...right into the next class. After 4 (or is it 5) sessions in the same class I'm thankful it sunk (actually there is no sinking going on!) in this time through. She's loving it, and learning self sufficiency and confidence in the water...very important!



She's excited to be moving on to the next class!

-For fun weekends with friends, and especially friends for Sky to adore!

Hit up the UPS Flea Market last weekend with the Beckhams...love the aprons from the pickle lady!

-To Jena and Brooks Running for Sky's new kicks, and my amazingly (blister free) new trail shoes! We are both now Running Happy! And, should sky go on to accomplish amazing things in her running life Jena and Brooks get credit for being her first official shoe sponsor! :)

She LOVES her Pureflo's...won't take em off! 

My new Puregrit trail shoes! I will do a review post after running in them a few more times!

Trail shoes & Mud, as it should be!

-Fresh, perfectly ripe strawberries!

-Long run for the week is already done and I have a massage this morning to help with recovery!

-For sunny, not rainy, group runs with the store! And, for busting out the rainbow, chevron bic band. It just makes me smile! 


-Morning coffee and Sky sleeping in. It's a toss of the dice is she'll get up at 5 am or 7 am. So any time I get a solid hour of coffee, email, blogging, reading my book time before she gets up is a great morning indeed! 


-It's been a busy life the last few weeks, but a good life. The fun continues this weekend and next. I'm thankful to have family and friends that are family to share the crazy fun with! 

-The opportunity to run another bucket list race this year! Rainier to Ruston Relay...here I come! So excited to run with with Elya and her team! 

-Spring Break next week, and I'm looking forward to having a more open schedule for Sky and I to have fun with. Hoping we have some good weather to work in some outdoor fun!

What Are You Thankful For Today?

No comments: