Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Things I'm Thankful For Today:

-Things Sky says. She is funny, really funny, and totally random, and makes me laugh when I probably shouldn't be laughing. "Give me some funk mommy", "My name is Shannon Kailey Yeatman,  you can call me Shannon", "I'm glad I'm your Sky mommy", "Not tomorrow mommy, today is today", and my favorite "I'm ready for my adventure today".


-My running goal this year was to get back into it (after the accident) and enjoy it. Pick fun races without setting any crazy PR goals. So far so good. I have two races on the schedule, both of which are bucket list races, and both of which will be fun experiences. I'm not going to lie, running still isn't feeling super awesome, but I'm doing it, and I hope if I'm smart it will get back to feeling less difficult. 


-Time in the sun to enjoy cheers with my munchkin. I can't wait for warm summer days lounging on the wine patio and basically living outside!

I really have no idea what shoes I wore before I got these ones...wear them every. single. day.

-Old Navy's Kiddo clothing. I don't know what happened, she went to bed a 3/4T and woke up a 5T and nothing fit. The quality & cuteness is great for the price.



-Taco night with Margarita's and Penzeys taco seasoning. Not bragging at all, but I've always made pretty great tacos, but now that I've discovered Penzeys taco seasoning they are so much better. It's like pitching the perfect game, and hitting a grand slam every 4th at bat! My nod to baseball season right there! :)

-Plans, things we are working on, possibilities. Not being vague on purpose...the thing is even if some of the plans don't work out, it's still fun to contemplate exciting things and see if we can make them work/happen.

What are you thankful for today?


No comments: