Thursday, June 10, 2010

Another Short Week

Today is my Friday. I tell you I could get used to working 4 day work weeks!

My long weekend kicks off tonight with a kickball double header...making up for two weeks of rained out games. Mark won't be playing as his back is bothering him, but I will be there doing what I can to help us win.

Then tomorrow Mark and I head to Leavenworth to do some white water rafting with Bob & Michelle, and Ben & Alicia (friends of Bob & Michelle's). I am so excited! Bob works with someone that has access to all the gear and guides for $20 per person, which is a great deal!

Tomorrow we load up all the gear and boats (there is another boat full of people from Bob's work, but our boat will just be the 6 of us and our guide). Saturday we will be on the water for about 3 hours, have a late lunch in town and then spend the rest of the day hanging out in camp and relaxing.

The weather is supposed to be great, mid 70's to 80's for the weekend. I can't wait for some sun!

No comments: