Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Feeling Better Today!

I am not as dizzy today. I have been walking around without help and not having to touch the walls, still having to move slow, but at least I'm moving and not feeling like I'm going to be sick! My eye socket is still really sore and the area around the stitches feels like one huge bruise, but it is getting better. I was finally able to sleep last night and think that helped a lot!

I talked to my work and decided to just stay home all week. I was taking it day-by-day, but we all decided to be safe and just give it a week to get back to normal. Mark is staying home as well just because we were both pretty scared about the whole concussion aspect and he doesn't want me to all of a sudden have serious symptoms and be home alone. I have the best husband!

I could do without the head injury next time! Don't know how football players do it Sunday after Sunday for 16 weeks!

Photo's still to come...just waiting for Mark to upload them so I can get at them.

1 comment:

JR said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better and taking care. You do have a wonderful husband and my love to him for many things, but this time for taking care of you.
Much love, Mom