Monday, June 21, 2010

Your My Best Friend

My favorite conversation of the weekend was with Grace as she was going potty. I stuck my head in to make sure she was doing ok...

"Grace, how are you doing."

"Fine, I'm just going pee."

"Ok good, make sure to wipe and wash your hands when your done."

"I need you to wipe for me."

"Grace, when you pee you know how to wipe by yourself, you don't need my help."

"But Jen, you are one of my best friends and I need you to wipe for me."

I didn't say anything for a second and then she says...

"Sometimes you wipe my bottom better than I do and I just need your help."

I find it interesting that in her mind being one of her best friends means I have the privilege of wiping her bottom for her. Love how her mind works. :)

And, yes I did help her wipe.

No comments: