Monday, October 11, 2010

FFB Update

This season is making me crazy! The one league that I have an amazing team in and I can’t put together back-to-back wins, the league I was responsible for starting I can’t win in at all, and the new league that I’m in is now starting to get interesting and frustrating due abandonment issues with one of the teams.

Jock & Jill Straps – Another lose…I am now 0-5. At this point I think I’m going to start throwing games just to see if I can score in single digits. I was up against Mark this weekend and much to his delight he annihilated me! And, as if totally grinding me into the carpet was not enough he wanted to score even more points to move up in the league. Bad, bad, bad!

Work League – Another lose drops me to 2-3. It was my special privilege to lose to the 10 year old this weekend! Well in truth we are tied right at this moment, but he has two players going tonight, and I am done, so he will beat me easily.

BOTS – This is the only league I won in, convincingly I might add, and against someone who is supposed to be REALLY GOOD at FFB! My QB has not even played yet and I’m so far ahead that I don’t even need him to play in order to win. Best part is this was one of the wins I really wanted and it should pull out of last place! 2-3 in the league and I’m beginning to think this league is my best chance at a .500 or maybe even a winning season. It will depend on how I survive the next few bye weeks.

Overall I’m 4-11…not great by any means.

Did anyone watch the Raiders game? That was way more exciting than I thought it would be and they won!!! For once I was a Raiders fan…I can’t stand Philip Rivers and was glad to see the Chargers lose!

No comments: