Friday, October 1, 2010

October Blogging Plan

It seems I have gotten lazy about making regular posts. I have fallen into the habit of thinking that unless there is something exciting to tell then there is no reason to blog. Let’s face it…life is not overly exciting every day, nor do I want it to be.

Last time I felt that way posting every day for a month got me back into the habit of blogging. So I am going to do make a post a day for the whole month of October. All 31 days!

My plan for topics:
-Feature a recipe a week: I was doing so good about trying new recipes and then the busy summer hit and Mark grilled almost all our food. Now it is time for me to get back to one of the things I love doing and that is cooking and trying new recipes.

-Weekly Workout Updates: My goal ever since the concussion has been to get back to my regular workout schedule, but again the busy summer was here and that has not happened. My goal is Zumba Monday and Thursday, Tracy Anderson Tuesday, Dodgeball Wednesday. Saturday will either be Zumba or Tracy Anderson just depends on what we have going on and when I can fit the workout in. My goal is 4 workouts a week, 5 will be a great bonus! One caveat - I reserve the right to replace any workout with walking Chambers Bay with Bishop…3 + miles of crazy hills in under 45 minutes.

-Steelers Football: I seem to always have a thought or opinion as of late, so will continue sharing those. I will shoot for pre-game thoughts and post-game analysis. I will probably also include Fantasy Football updates for how I'm doing in my three leagues.

-More Pics: I am horrible about keeping my camera with me, but starting tomorrow (I don’t have it with me today) I am keeping it in my purse and will take pics of whatever I think should be photo documented.

-Dodgeball: Now that Dodgeball has started and I’m the team captain I’m sure I will have lot’s to say about the team and how things are going. I already like being in charge…I can tell you that!

I have a few other ideas in my head, but until I can firm them up, or more like make the commitment to them, I will keep them to myself for now.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

popeye said...

Speaking of work outs--awhile back you asked me for som tips for inner tighs regarding one of your friends. Did she get to try it out? Did she like the movements and did she get sore? Any how--if you need more tips I have the brain to pick.
Popeye