Monday, October 18, 2010

Steelers Post Game Thoughts

And that is a STEELERS WIN folks!

Ben looked great I thought. Yes he threw an INT, but most QB’s do at one point or another. And, after that INT he was spot on the rest of the game. He could have gone either way…totally rusty and off, or totally on and ready to prove himself. I’m glad he was totally on. Can’t wait to see how the rest of the season goes. I won’t even start thinking SB yet…ok maybe I will think it a little…I think they could do it this year again.

How did I do with my predictions…

My Predictions: What Really Happened:
2 Passing TD’s 3 Passing TD’s
1 Defensive TD 0 Defensive TD’s
1 (maybe 2) Rushing TD’s 1 Rushing TD

Not too shabby considering that is the first time I have EVER tried to predict what would happen in a game, at least I got the total number of TD’s right if you don’t count the maybe on the rushing td prediction. I’m still no good at predicting final scores though.

I was every so happy the Red Zone showed a lot of the Steelers game. There were just as interested in seeing what Ben and Colt McCoy would do as I was apparently. I got to see more of the game than I thought I would.

My only regret…dropping Mike Wallace from two of my Fantasy teams! Now that Ben is back I think his numbers are going to be great, but I just didn’t have room on my bench to hang onto him until Ben came back. Maybe I should have re-thought that, but oh well, he has been picked up by other managers already so what’s done is done. However, I do have Ward still and think his numbers will jump considerable now that Ben is back in the game.

As for FFB…too soon to say how this week will end up. I still have players going tonight and am in some really close match-ups, would like to at least pull out a win in the Battle Of The Sexes league so I can have a 3 game winning streak, but it will be close. Funny thing is I’m up against Michelle in that league so even if I lose I’m losing to my best friend, which makes it less frustrating for me. Oddly that same reasoning does not work when I lose to Mark…HMMM.

Work Out Update for last week:
Tuesday – Chambers Bay with Bishop
Wednesday – Dodgeball
Thursday – Tracy Anderson
Sunday – Tracy Anderson (fit it in between the afternoon game and the evening game.

So once again met my goal of 4 workouts a week.

No comments: