Sunday, October 17, 2010

Steelers Pre-Game Thoughts

Ben is back today! I was all set to not like him and hope he would end up going away at some point, but I will admit I'm excited he is back and after seeing multiple interview with him...I really want to believe him. So for now he gets a pass from me. However, one more tiny little mess-up and I'm done with him...I may resort to letter writing and phone calls to the head office to share my feelings if he screws up one more time.

Now for the game...I think Ben is lucky he is making his come-back against the Browns! Colt McCoy is the unluckiest rookie starting a game ever! I predict Ben comes out on fire...throwing like crazy, setting the run game up for a huge day and as always the D will crushing! I'm going out on a limb here...2 passing TD's, 1 defensive TD, 1 (maybe 2) rushing TD.

I was going to go to Hooters to watch the game, but don't really want to go alone (Mark is hunting) and I'm in the most comfy shirt, boxers, and knee highs...my couch and the red zone (I will at least see every Steelers scoring play) sound really good today!

No comments: