Sunday, January 13, 2013

Football Sunday

Sky and I are enjoying some relaxed football time today.  Mark is watching the game with a friend, so her and I are just hanging out. 

The Hawk's game has been so craptastic that we took a play break the end of the 4th.  Baby...It's Cold Outside! 

 
So pleased with herself for taking the ball from Bishop.
 
 
Those cheeks were so red by the time we came in!
 
 
Bishop is pretty much an 80 year old man, but he plays ball like he is a puppy! 
 
 
 
 
Come on Bishop, I'll lead the way!  Sky loves her "oh boy" which is what she calls Bishop.
 
 
The small thing I'm thankful for today is finding the last little bit of salted caramel coffee creamer in the back of the refrigerator.  It's making my last cup of coffee today extra special! 
 
 


 
 
 


No comments: