Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013

We wish you a Healthy, Happy, Adventure filled 2013! 

We had a few peeps and kiddos over for a PJ NYE party last night.  Played board games, watched movies, and the kiddos were kind enough to all sleep in this morning!  BONUS!!!  Was not expecting that to happen. 

Michelle and I decided that play time at the park was in order, and what a beautiful day for park time.  It was/is COLD, but clear and sunny, so it was nice to get out and enjoy some fresh air!

There are party pics, but I have yet to take a look...kinda scared truth be told...so here are some play pics instead.   

 
Grace, Kiera, Sky...playing at the school playground 2 seconds from our house. 


 
Kiera was proud of herself for pumping her legs.
 
 
I love this pic...all hat.
 
 
The toys were slick...she was pretty proud of herself for getting up and down by herself and not falling. 
 
 
Thirteen years ago today my biggest adventure in life started.  Let's just say I was not in the best shape to be meeting my future husband 1/1/00, (I did not pace my drinking very well that NYE) but somehow I managed to make a good enough impression, and 13 years later the adventure is still exciting and fulfilling.   
 
Life is good, and I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us!  
 





No comments: