Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Little But Fierce


She is so proud of her new trick on her rocking horse, and she is pretty proud of her "little but fierce" shirt as well!  She TaDa's all over the place, it's her new way of making an entrance and getting us to pay attention to her.

I felt fierce myself tonight...sub 9 pace (barely...was 8:56) for the group run tonight. I felt like I was going to vomit every single step of the way, but I got it done.  I just didn't eat properly pre-run, I won't make that mistake gain!

In other good news I got this in the mail today...

The best $10 a month every month!

I am so excited about the Nail Rock!  You paint your nails with the clear stuff then dip them in the confetti pot!  How fun is that?!!!  My nails are going to be very Tada!

I was going to wait for a party to do my nails, but I just got a phone call from Michelle and in even more good news found out we are going to the Justin Timberlake concert this Friday night!!!!  I can't even begin to express how excited I am about seeing MR. JT live!  I had been trying to win us tickets for weeks, but thanks to Bob we now get to go, and I'm still a little in shock.  I kind of want to run around the block shouting at the top of my lungs, but my legs are pretty tired from the group run.  So I'll just blog about it instead.  :-)

Tell me the best concert you have ever been to!  
Mine was Aerosmith at the gorge in WA years ago.  Perfect weather, amazing performance, front row at the second stage they did part of the show from, and was with Mark.  It was pretty amazing!


  

No comments: