Thursday, January 2, 2014

Would You Rather - Link Up

I'm skipping the usual Thankful Thursday post to Link Up with Cori at http://olivetorun.com/
for her Would You Rather Running Style Survey.  Check out her blog if you would like to link up as well!

I liked her questions and found myself thinking of what my answers would be, so thought what the heck I can forgo the usual Thursday post just this once.  :) 

Just so this isn't a 100% text post here is a Sky pic that has nothing to do with Would You rather!

 Loves her Mini Mouse zip-up and I love the star pants!


Ok, now for Would You Rather:
#1. Would you rather run in a thunderstorm or a snowstorm?
Snowstorm for sure.  It may be cold, but it's also peaceful, you have the trail/sidewalk to yourself, and it makes me feel kinda bad ass!  Plus if there is thunder there is also lighting and I don't want to get struck by lighting!
 
#2. Would you rather breathe through your nose or breathe through your mouth?
I breath in through the nose and out through the mouth, so I do both.  If I had to pick just one I would say mouth...more oxygen that way.

#3. Would you rather do 100 squats or 100 crunches? [Now take a break and go do them. ;)]
Crunches, all day long I would rather do crunches!

#4. Would you rather have a baked good for dessert or an extra serving of your favorite entree?
I love all things savory and salty so I would totally go for the extra serving of entree.

#5. Would you rather run on a treadmill for an hour or run around the same street block for an hour?
There is no good answer to this one.  I want to say treadmill because I think I could read or watch TV to help pass the time, but since I get motion sick on treadmills realistically I would be stuck running the same block for an hour.  I guess if I can run a cruise ship track (it was like 10 or 12 laps for a mile!) for an hour I can run the same block for an hour.

#6. Would you rather have a headache during a run or a side stitch?
Headache, I find that they tend to go away rather quickly while running.

#7. Would you rather have a rest day on a work day or a day off?
As a Stay At Home Mom this one confuses me...every day is a work day, or maybe every day is a day off?  I guess my answer is I want my rest day to fall on Football Sunday!

#8. Would you rather be a race director or a race volunteer?
Volunteer.  No desire to be responsible enough to be a race director!

#9. Would you rather spend your money on running gadgets [HRM, GPS watch, Headphones] or running shoes?
Another trick question...I haven't had to pay for the last 2 pairs of shoes, but I have also been given most of my gadgets.  I'm going outside the box on this one and saying I would rather spend my money on running outfits and ProCompression socks! 

#10. Would you rather run in a relay or do the run portion of a distance triathlon?
I'm going with relay on this one.  Isn't the run portion of a distance triathlon 26.2?  I have zero desire to run 26.2 miles in a single go.

If you want to link up with Olivetorun visit today's post HERE and click on the link up link at the bottom of the post. 

One last Sky pic...another new outfit...

She would not stand still for this picture at all!

No comments: