Monday, January 25, 2010

Adoption Site

Mark has created a website so that birth mothers can find out more about who we are. Check it out at markyeatman.com.

I think he has done a great job with it! With our profile we wanted to be so perfect and present the best yet most truthful image we could. I think the website gives potential birth mothers an opportunity to see how much we truly enjoy life and that we are not perfect and can be silly.

Going through all the photos to figure out which ones should go on the site was a great reminder of all the things we have done and time we have spent with family and friends. We have done some really cool things and seen some beautiful sights! It also reminded me of how much I love my husband. We have so much fun together, even if we are just "sitting around" at home.

Please let us know if you have any feedback, we are open to suggestions to make the site better.

No comments: