Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Thoughts

My car is in the shop again. Driver side door lock needs to be replaced, struts are bad, and an oil change is needed. Oh joy. The up side is Mark and I drove together to work today and even stopped and got coffee together.

Looking forward to today being over. Not a healthy work environment this week. :( Ready to be done and relax at home.

We lost our first dodgeball game in OT last night...make that 4 or 5 OT losses, and won our second one. Nothing outstanding on my part this week, but Mark was a catching machine!

Having dinner and Wii battle with Nolan and Michelle tomorrow night...looking forward to it!

Sunday - home and garden show although I would like to go to the chocolate festival. Even though I'm not a huge chocolate fan I bet there would be something I would like there!

Overall looking forward to the weekend!

No comments: