Sunday, October 23, 2011

Race Report

We had the perfect day for a run!  No rain, yet cool, and a great course.

According to my GPS it was a 3.26 5K, so there was a little extra in there for us.  We finished in 32:57 (however I started my tracking around 20 seconds before the gun, so we finished a little quicker than that), and our average pace was 10:06 a mile.  

Our usual average is around 11:33, so we have sped up!  I thank a year of running and stroller fitness for the improved pace.  And, the best part was I felt great.  It felt easier to run, I can't wait for the next race and can't wait to start running some longer distances.  I'm totally ready!!!

I will have official times tomorrow and maybe a pic. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Official finish time - 31:55.9, on a trail run that Michelle and I both tracked as being over 3.2 miles...just think what we will do on a true 5K road course! We are so going to PR!!!

Beth said...

great job!!