Sunday, October 20, 2013

Happiest Little Runner EVER!

Congratulations Grace!!!!  She finished her very first race last night!

 
 
That's Grace with the biggest grin on her face I've ever seen!  The bright light just behind her is Michelle.  I know it's not the best picture, but it was dark, Grace was running really fast, and it was the best I could do with my phone. 

She ran 2.5 miles, which included the hardest hill on 5 Mile Drive, and Michelle said she ran the whole darn hill!  I have a special place in my heart for Grace (and her sister Kiera), and watching her cross he first finish line brought tears to my eyes. 

All I know is that every runner should have that much joy in their hearts while running!  I can't wait to see all the finish lines Grace has ahead of her!  I am so proud of her!   





No comments: