Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful that I get to bust out the puffy orange jacket, boot's, scarves, sweaters, flannel pj's, fluffy warm socks, flannel sheets, and blankets to snuggle up in on the couch! 

This is by far the most used and most favorite jacket I have!
 

I'll admit that I held onto summer until the very last second.  But, as soon as September 23rd came around I was all about fall! 

Bring on the Caramel Salted Mochas, Blue Moon Caramel Apple Beer, Pumpkin Spice Latte's, heck pumpkin everything, cold/rainy days that make it seem ok to stay inside nice and warm in pj's all day, puddle jumping, fall leaves, running in the cold, not needing to water the plants, candy pumpkins, and maybe most importantly football!

I really do love Fall, I just wanted to enjoy Summer as long as possible.  Once it's gone it's gone for like 8 to 9 months. 

What are you thankful for? 

What's your favorite thing about Fall?

No comments: