Sunday, November 15, 2009

Football Sunday

My favorite day of the week is Football Sunday! I love getting up and making Mark and I "morning after" breakfast (usually the breakfast I make the morning after a party and/or lots of drinking, but we don't party like that often so have started making it Sunday mornings as well), lingering over coffee, not showering, and lounging in PJ's all day.

Today we shared Football Sunday with a few close friends and it was a lot of fun. I still didn't take a shower, but I did put some real cloths on at least. Sadly the Steelers and the Hawks lost so no one was happy with the games today. :(

Today - I enjoyed custom Steelers and Hawks M&M's. They look great!

Adoption - I realized that with a little one in the house the days of sitting on the couch watching TV all day will be over. I will at least have to take diaper and bottle breaks. But, she will be a Football fan and an even bigger Steelers fan!

No comments: