Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mark's Birthday Party

Today requires perfect timing on my part in order to get everything ready for Mark's 35th Birthday Party tonight!

I started early with Zumba at 8:30 this morning. I needed to get up and get moving so I would have some energy.

Now I am home after getting all the food needed and it's time to start making stuff. I have a few things the people request over and over: guacamole and bacon wrapped weenies. So those are on the menu along with chips and salsa, peppermint patties, several flavors of vodka, and Cheetos. Topped off by a special order gluten free German chocolate cake. (Which reminds me I need to make sure we have b-day candles!) Everything being served is gluten free, so Mark can eat as much as he wants and not worry about getting sick.

I still need to shower, primp, figure out what to wear and de-clutter the guest bathroom. Mark is out getting the new Band Hero, so I'm sure we will want to break that in a bit before people show up.

Today - I am thankful for good friends that have called to ask what they can help with. Thank you...you know who you are!

Adoption - Since we are thinking positive and are assuming this is the last B-day party sans baby, we plan to enjoy it!

No comments: