Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's Friday on Wednesday

I am so excited that it's a short week! I love having Friday in the middle of the week! We are closing the office at 2pm and calling it a week. Of course last minute things pop up that absolutely have to be done before leaving at 2pm, but I'm looking good to get them done. Yea me!

I drove my car today and all seems to be working perfectly. I hope it lasts!

Today - I'm looking forward to the special Cardio Blast workout at the Y tonight. 2 hours of circuit training/pilates/zumba all in one. What a great workout the day before stuffing myself with turkey!

Adoption - Michelle shared with me the location of my Baby Shower...The Tacoma Lawn and Tennis Club. Wow is all I can say. I was completely content for it to be at her house, so this was a pleasant and exciting surprise. All I'm allowed to know is the date and location...all other details are under wraps until 2/13.

No comments: