Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Cut

I got a new hair cut today and I love it! I would take a photo and post it however Mark took my camera with him hunting and his camera is way to big and heavy for the self photo thing. So it will have to wait until he gets home tomorrow afternoon. It's not a totally new hair cut, but with more layers and a razor taken to it it is a much better version of the cut I already had.

I just got off the phone with Mark (I miss him when he is gone with the boys) and he is having fun. They have not gotten close enough to get a shot off but they are playing in the woods so they are happy.

Today - I am going out for a girls night out tonight! I'm so excited. I don't remember the last time I was out dancing. First stop is Masa for salsa on the main floor and a DJ upstairs. We will see what happens after that.

Adoption - I love the American Adoptions site. So much good info and the newsletter they send out by email is really helpful. Even though they are not who we are using there is still a ton of great info that we have access to.

No comments: