Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday...

I don't know that I'm ready for winter weather. I find myself really wishing I was somewhere sunny right now. Considering we have not had much rain yet this winter I shouldn't feel this way already, but I'm really craving some sun today.

It doesn't help that today was a crap day. It started out great, but once it started turning it just kept going and going. So ready to be done and start over tomorrow.

Today - I'm glad I get to go to the Y and do Zumba class. That will make me feel better! Plus I think we have enough left overs that I won't have to cook tonight...I need to just go home and chill!

Adoption - One of Mark's co-workers gave us a huge bag of baby cloths! I had so much fun going through all the outfits and can't wait for the carpet to go in so we can finish the nursery and I can start putting stuff away in the closet!

No comments: