Saturday, November 14, 2009

What's Up?

I spent almost all day running around town taking care of errands and grocery shopping. What I couldn't get over was how crowded every store was. It took forever at Costco and it was like playing bumper karts at Fred Meyer. I was dodging people left and right and read a whole magazine while I was waiting in line to check out! It feels like the week before Christmas out there!

I did manage to score some great work out cloths! I have decided that my yoga pants are the most comfortable thing ever and I wish I could wear them all day every day.

I was so tired by the time I got home it was all I could do to muster the energy to make dinner! Not only did I make meatloaf to dinner I managed to make Mark some gluten free Betty Crocker brownies and they are really good! I'm glad Mark likes them.

Last night Mark and I wen to The Saint in Seattle for dinner and drinks with Bob and Michelle. Talk about the best Tequila cocktails I have ever had! Not only were the drinks good but the food was amazing. This place is tiny, maybe 10 tables tops, but the service was great and the food was amazing!

Today - I was so glad to walk in my front door! After being out and about with the masses coming home was the best thing ever!

Adoption - I got Sky a classic Winnie the Pooh stocking for her first Christmas. It was too cute not to get it for her and it says My First Christmas. I can't wait until our first Christmas with our daughter!

No comments: