Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF

Happy Friday! My favorite day of the week!

Tonight we don’t have any plans, so that means we will most likely chill at home while Mark plays his new video game for a bit and then we will watch a movie. I made tacos last night and there is plenty left over, so I won’t have to cook! The house keeper comes today, so I will come home to a wonderfully clean house. I know, I know I’m spoiled, but I truly love not have to clean every other week!

My fantasy football team, in my work league, is off to a great start thanks to Ricky Williams of Miami. He got me 30 points last night! I am matched up against the #1 team, so maybe with Ricky’s kick start I stand a chance of beating him this time. I tied him last time we played each other. Mind you he is only 10 years old, and has only lost one game so far. He is making all of us look bad! I have only won 2 games in that league, so could really use a win about now!

Today – I get to go to the book store tonight! I used to go to the book store all the time, but considering I read 4 to 5 books a month on average it got really expensive! (Thank you Mom for sharing the love of reading!) To help with the cost I got a library card and read all my books for free. But, there is a small part of me that misses the smell of new books and spending hours picking out the one that I want to buy. I may fall back on old habits and buy a few books tonight! (Mark and I did not communicate regarding working out after work. We usually don’t work out on Fridays; however Mark had to work late last night and missed his workout, so he is working out tonight. He didn’t tell me he was working out until we were walking out the door for work and it was too late for me to pack my gym bag. So rather than drive home to just turn around and pick him up I’m killing time at the bookstore.)

Adoption – Just how tired will I be with a new baby? It seems to be everyone’s favorite game…telling me how horrible tired I am going to be. I already have days, like last night, that I feel like I could fall asleep standing up, so how much worse can it really get?

No comments: