Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am Thankful

Today I am Thankful for (in no particular order): my wonderful husband, Bob and Michelle for helping me realize I do want to be a Mom, \my Dad for being such an amazing person who believes in me no matter what, to by Dad's wife Val for making him happy, my sister posting photos of her and the family so I can see them, my Mom for loving me no matter what, Josh and Meka for helping Mark and I make an important decision in our adoption process, my comfy home, Relay For Life, that I have a job still, that we are almost done with the nursery and house projects, all my friends (it would take me all day to mention you by name and why you mean so much to me) you help me be the best me I can and I love you all for that, the family I gained when I married Mark, that Mark and I are happy and healthy! The list could go on and on and believe me I am so Thankful for every good thing in my life no matter how big or small. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

No comments: