Saturday, November 21, 2009

Plans Change

I never made it to the book store last night, and Mark didn't make it to the gym either. Turns out he had a computer issue to work on and let me know that if I could find a ride home (my car is still in the shop and who knows when I will get it back!) that would be helpful.

Luckily earlier in the day Michelle invited us over for a game night at the Beckham house, so I called Bob thinking he may still be at work, which is near my work, and he could give me a ride to their place and Mark could meet up with me there. He was not at work, but still came and picked me up, Michelle lent me some comfy cloths and we had a great time playing games and having a few drinks. Much better than the bookstore if you ask me!

Today - Mark and I went to the gym this morning, me for Zumba class and Mark so that he could do cardio on the elliptic machine. The elliptic machine that just happens to be next to the window that looks into the exercise room where Zumba class is. I was hoping he could watch and give me pointers after class because he is actually a good dancer and has hip action that I don't. He says I'm not as bad at it as I think I am, so that made me feel much better about sticking with Zumba.

Adoption - Yesterday was National Adoption Day...how did we not know that?! We decided that once we have a child we will celebrate National Adoption Day in some meaningful way.

No comments: